Sunday, December 22, 2013

Waiting for general registration

Back in November 6th I've submitted my registration paperworks to AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency) to change my registration from a provisional pharmacist to a general pharmacist.

Their website indicates that the process from provisional to general takes up to 10 days, but can also be between 4-6 weeks.

It has now been 6 weeks and I'm still waiting for news. I must admit that this has driven me crazy, especially when I see my friends obtain their general registration even though they submitted their application later than I did.

Oh well, I've called them up at lease 10 times over the last month or so. I don't think there is any more I can do. I think this is a test of my patience, and I am failing miserably.

Probably the moment I stop caring and checking my application progress, they'll give me the good news.


No comments:

Post a Comment