Monday, July 29, 2013

Difference between a PS Vita and an iPhone

I'm considering to buy a PS Vita. However while looking at the console in the shop it occurred to me that when it comes to gaming, there is a subtle difference between playing with a game on your phone versus a game on your console.

During lunch breaks, I would feel more comfortable to play a game on my phone rather than on a gaming console. Something is telling me that the console would make me look more "into" gaming and thus a more intense gamer?

Call me old-fashioned but I don't think it is appropriate to bring your "Gameboy" to work. Something just doesn't feel right for me to play a PS Vita at work. However, games on the phone do not seem to trigger this feeling. Smart phones are now such a common item that for a grown-up to kill some time on his phone with "Cut the Rope" would not be an uncommon sight.

Ok.... I guess I'll hold off from buying one for now... back to Plants vs Zombies 2

No comments:

Post a Comment